This is an advertisement.

A Hometown Firm You Can Rely On

  1. Home
  2.  » 
  3. Dangerous Property Conditions
  4.  » FAQ About Slips, Trips And Falls

Did You Slip And Fall, Injuring Yourself On Someone’s Property? Get Answers To Your Questions.

At McFarland Tinker Law, a large part of what we do is answer legal questions about slip-and-fall accidents and other types of accidental injuries.

Bring us your questions such as the following, and let’s get started analyzing your slip-and-fall accident case.

I sprained my ankle on someone’s rocky driveway, and it’s not clear how well it will heal. Is there any reason to talk with an attorney yet?

If you have medical bills and your life will be negatively affected by your injury, yes, you should consult with a lawyer soon. In Kentucky, people have just one year to bring a premises liability claim or lawsuit against a negligent property owner. To protect your right to collect compensation, speak with an attorney promptly.

I slipped and fell or tripped and fell on someone’s property, but I don’t think it was their fault. Is there any legal reason to contact a lawyer?

To collect compensation after a slip-and-fall or trip-and-fall accident in Kentucky, you will need to demonstrate that a property owner or manager was negligent. The sooner we begin an investigation into the facts of your accident, the better your case outcome may be. We need time to learn all the details necessary to prove that someone’s negligence caused your accident.

What will it cost to have an attorney help me after a slip-and-fall accident?

At our law firm, we offer free initial consultations. We also represent people on a contingency fee basis. That means you will not owe attorney fees unless we recover compensation for us. There is no risk in asking us to explore your case and explain your legal options.

Get An Investigation Started Soon

To schedule your free initial meeting with one of our lawyers, call 606-268-1615 or send an email. Your case will be in competent hands with us.