Get Your Bills Paid After A Motor Vehicle Wreck In Kentucky
A car, truck or motorcycle wreck is a frightening event. At first, you may be in shock, and then in pain. Soon, you may realize that you cannot work – and you may not know when you will be able to return to work. How will you pay the medical bills? How will you replace your lost income when you cannot return to your job yet?
The answers to your questions may depend on details such as:
- Whether you or another driver was at fault
- Whether the other driver had insurance
- Whether one or both drivers had “no-fault” or at-fault insurance
- How badly you were injured and what your doctors say about your condition
Do you have uninsured motorists (UM) coverage? Do you know how personal injury protection (PIP) works? Learn what insurance coverage you have and what it can do in a free consultation with one of our lawyers.
Our Lawyers’ Backgrounds Can Strengthen Your Car Accident Case
Attorney Don McFarland started this law firm more than 20 years ago. He knows the Salyersville and Paintsville area inside and out.
Attorney Bill Tinker had 20 years of experience as an insurance defense lawyer before joining this firm. In fact, he used to train insurance claims adjusters. He can help you go after the dollars you deserve after a car, truck or motorcycle wreck.
You will benefit from the knowledge of both attorneys when you become a client of McFarland Tinker Law after an accident involving:
- A truck – possibly an 18-wheeler, logging truck, delivery truck or another type of commercial vehicle
- One or more passenger cars in a rear-end, T-bone, sideswipe or multivehicle crash
- A motorcycle, all-terrain vehicle (ATV) or bicycle
- A pedestrian – possibly a jogger, hunter or child at play
When one of our lawyers represents you after a car, truck or motorcycle wreck, your case will be in competent hands.
Work With A Local Lawyer Who Cares About Your Well-Being After A Wreck
Our goal is to help you get back on your feet again with the resources you need to make the fullest recovery possible. If you work with us, you will not owe us attorney fees until we help you get compensation.